Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sofia Vergara the hottest gal nearing 40




Who doesn't love Sofia Vergara

Nearing 40 years old, she is beating women half her age for the sex symbol tag. The Colombian native is also a cancer survivor.

the 39-year-old has proven her acting chops as Gloria in the hit television series 'Modern Family', for which she has been nominated twice for Emmy Awards. She also has movie roles in 'The Smurfs', 'Happy Feet Two' and the latest romantic comedy, 'New Year's Eve'.
With all these milestones behind her, she also loves the 'sex symbol' tag.

“Of course I love it. I’m nearly 40 years old. I always joke with my publicist and my manager that I’m competing for the best ass with Kim Kardashian and she is 15 years younger than me. She must be so upset thinking: 'Why am I being compared to that old woman?'” - the New York Daily quoted her as telling Irish Independent.

“I'm always in these sexiest lists and I’m 20 years older than the others. I love it,” she said.


Everything you need to know about Sofia Vergara


Autographed posters from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Pinger Free Real Time Web Analytics